Our website provides a central hub of work health and safety (WHS) guidance and tools that Australian workplaces can use to form the basis of their management of health and safety risks posed by COVID-19.
You can find information by:
- using the content filter and picking the drop-down menus that are relevant to you
- using the search bar at the top of the page to search for COVID-19 content – you can filter the results by industry and topic, depending on your situation. Add the words ‘COVID-19’ in your search criteria to ensure you find what you need.
About Safe Work Australia
Safe Work Australia develops national policy to improve WHS and workers' compensation arrangements in Australia.
Safe Work Australia Members comprise of representatives from the Commonwealth, state and territory governments, employer representatives and employee representatives.
Safe Work Australia does not regulate or enforce WHS laws or the recently introduced restrictions on business operations.
You need to contact your WHS regulator if:
- you want advice on how WHS laws apply to you or how WHS laws in relation to COVID-19 will be enforced in your jurisdiction
- you need to report a workplace incident or situation
- you need advice on licensing, licences or white cards.
Contact your workers’ compensation authority if you need help with workers’ compensation claims and questions.