From Friday 14 October 2022, it is no longer mandatory to isolate if you test positive to COVID-19.
The removal of mandatory isolation does not impact on the duties of an employer to do all that is reasonably practicable to minimise the risks of COVID-19 at the workplace, including asking workers to stay at home when unwell.
Information on these pages is currently being reviewed and will be updated shortly.
This page includes resources for workplaces in the Warehousing and logistics industries on work health and safety, workers’ compensation and COVID-19.
The Warehousing and logistics sector involves the operation of storage, logistical and supply chain facilities, including:
- grain storage services
- bond store operation
- bulk petroleum storage service
- cool room storage service
- controlled atmosphere store operation
- free store operation (storage of goods not under bond)
- furniture storage service
- refrigerated storage service
- wool storage service, and
- other warehousing and storage services
Workplaces may include storage facilities, warehouses, silos and distribution centres.