From Friday 14 October 2022, it is no longer mandatory to isolate if you test positive to COVID-19.
The removal of mandatory isolation does not impact on the duties of an employer to do all that is reasonably practicable to minimise the risks of COVID-19 at the workplace, including asking workers to stay at home when unwell.
Information on these pages is currently being reviewed and will be updated shortly.
This page includes resources for workplaces in the Real Estate industry on work health and safety, workers’ compensation and COVID-19.
The Real Estate industry is involved in valuing, purchasing, selling, managing or renting real estate for others.
- real estate broking services
- real estate agency services
- real estate auctioning services
- real estate management services
- real estate rental agency services
- time share apartment management services, and
- real estate valuing services.
Workplaces may include offices, private houses, apartments, commercial buildings, industrial sites and land sales.